Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Skater Skirt Dress


The new dresses will be completely added to my site by the end of the week, and will be ready to ship the first of March :) Feel free to order now and they will be shipped first thing when they arrive!

I seriously LOVE all of their new dresses, but one especially spoke to me, so I felt like I had to share it with you all! The other day, my husband got me a black skater skirt for a Valentine's Day gift. I immediately fell in love with it! It's so flattering and cute and I got a ton of compliments! So when I saw that one of these new dresses was a skater skirt style dress I went ga-ga over it lol! What makes it even better, is that the top half of the dress is the style of one of my favorite bodysuits! Seriously, two of my favorite pieces in one adorable dress! Heaven :)

The skater skirt is flowy, very fashionable and feminine. Bodysuits are also very trendy and stylish right now, and I think they are here to stay for awhile (or at least I hope so, I love them!) This skater skirt dress by Forplay features a center mesh strip and full mesh back for a pop of sexiness mixed in with the cute look of the skirt.

I'll take one in all 3 colors please!!!




I hope you adore this dress as much as I do!!! Happy shopping beautifuls!


No comments:

Post a Comment