Friday, January 18, 2013

Rave Dresses


Hopefully everyone has their EDC tickets, or has plans to get them :) There are always fun raves going on and raves are always a great way to express your personality and style! I love the trend of wearing a dress to a rave! If you don't want to feel over exposed by only wearing a bra and panty set or a swimsuit, I suggest laying a dress over your bra or swimsuit! I'm going to share with you my favorite rave dresses! A lot of them are black light receptive - AWESOME!!! One of many amazing things about EDC, is that it is a 3 night event, so I suggest getting 3 unique outfits that are totally different from each other but equally amazing! Wear a rave dress to EDC one night, and I'll show you have to style and accessorize it!


This Seamless Strappy Tube Top Rave Dress is the ideal rave dress and is only $19.95! It covers you up in all the right places but has tons of sexiness with all the cut out and strap details! If it isn't too short on you, this dress can be worn as is. I think this rave dress would look amazing layered over a sexy bra set or bikini. The rave dress comes in hot pink or black, so depending on what color you go with make sure to wear a bikini underneath that will really stand out! A white bikini under the hot pink dress would glow in black light and make the hot pink really pop. Add some white fishnet thigh highs and your favorite pair of fluffies to complete the look! If you like the black rave dress, go with a neon colored bikini or bra set underneath. Click HERE for a cheap, but seriously amazing bikini, that comes in hot pink or turquoise!

Ever since I laid eyes on this rave dress I have been OBSESSED!!!! It is black light receptive and comes in black or hot pink and is $27.95! This rave dress has elastic neon straps all down the back and a solid black or hot pink front. You are definitely going to want to wear some rave panties under this dress. I would go for a comfortable pair of micro booty shorts in any neon color. Click HERE for my favorite ones :) This rave dress is the perfect amount of sexy and is seriously perfect for a rave! Again, it covers you up, while exposing a little of your sexy back side!

This rave dress is 2 items in 1 and only $27.95!!! This Fishnet Rave Dress has a sexy off the shoulder neckline and long sleeves. It is also black light receptive. This rave dress comes with the matching bikini! That is seriously a great deal :) I love this hot pink and silver set, but it also comes in a black rave dress with gold bikini. I would of course wear this rave outfit with some neon thigh highs, you could go with any color, I think white or neon green would look really cool! Click HERE for my favorite fishnet thigh highs that come in many colors!!

 
There are just SO many awesome rave dresses to choose from!!! The ones I have shown are just a few of the rave dresses that I think would be awesome for a rave. Click HERE to see them all :) This one, I really, really LOVE!  I'm a sucker for really girly things and anything made of lace! This dress is girly and flirty, but you can also jazz it up for a rave. This Lace Off the Shoulder Rave Dress comes in TONS of colors, these are 2 of my favorite colors because they are so unique.  Again, layer this lace rave dress over a bikini or bra set, and don't forget some thigh highs. I think am opaque pair, instead of fishnet, would be great for this rave dress. Click HERE for some sexy opaque thigh highs!

I hope you got some great ideas on what to wear to your next rave! As you can see, rave dresses are a great option and there are so many ways to accessorize them to make them rave ready :) Party safe loves!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment