Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Little Black Dress


Valentine's Day is just around the corner! I'm one of those sappy, romantic, day dream-y, girls who loves anything to do with love and flowers, so naturally I'm a huge Valentine's Day fan! I'm blessed to have an absolutely amazing (and not to mention totally sexy) husband, but even if you don't have a husband, or a boyfriend, Valentine's Day can still be a great day for single girls as well!! Take it as an opportunity to spoil yourself, love yourself, and show off to your crush or other single guys how totally smokin' you are!!! The best way to do that?! Slip on one of these sexy little black dresses and head out for a good time!

If there is one thing that can NEVER, ever, ever be over rated or go out of style it is a Little Black Dress! Every girl NEEDS one!! You need a go-to LBD that flatters you in all the right places and goes perfect with your favorite pair of heels! A great little black dress doesn't have to be expensive either! I'm going to show you 3 amazing LBD's and all of them are under $30.00!!! No lie!
These dresses are versatile, can be dressed up, dressed down, worn with tights, worn with leggings, worn with a pair of sexy black high heels or booties, or make a statement by wearing a bight bold colored pair of high heels, such as hot pink, with these dresses!

This little black dress can be purchased by clicking HERE !!! It is only $27.90! Seriously, a steal! I love this LBD for many reasons! One, it has long sleeves, and where I live it is pretty dang cold, so any extra coverage helps :) I love the cutouts on the arms and thigh! It's a great way to show off your legs without having to wear a dress that is too short! I wore this dress with my favorite pair of black booties with spikes on them, and a flower statement bracelet!



Get this LBD by clicking HERE !!! This dress is amazing!! It's perfect for showing off that body you've been working so hard at and it's very flattering despite how revealing it is! It has a sexy deep v neckline and sexy side cut outs! It's comfortable and very stretchy. Another thing I love about this little black dress is that I didn't find myself adjusting it a lot. I could move around it very well and it would stay put! I hate have to always be adjusting my dress, pulling it down, twisting it this way, you know the drill! Surprisingly, this dress will stay put and you will be looking sexy all night!!

For this little black dress click HERE !!! This dress is incredibly figure friendly! The draping neck hides any imperfections you may be worried about while partying the night away! Despite how low the neckline is, the fabric from the dress stays in place very well so you don't have to worry about the girls peeking out ;) !! Both the sleeves have full ruching and there is a sexy rhinestone accent at the end of the drape neck. I paired this dress with the same spike booties as before, my favorite silver bebe watch and some gunmetal pearl bracelets!

I hope these dresses inspire you to dress up in a LBD on Valentine's Day! At less than $30.00 you may as well pick a couple of your favorites so you always have a sexy little black dress on hand!!



No comments:

Post a Comment