Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Celeb Looks for LESS !!! Lady in Red ~



I have a really special treat for you girls tonight! Celebrities are swarming the red carpet in, you guessed it RED! These celebrities have absolutely gorgeous and stunning gowns and mini dresses alike.  
Celebrities are most certainly trendsetters, so heed their message: 
~ Wear Red This Holiday Season ~

My special treat for you is I've done the research and shopping for you this holiday! Since I'm sure you are already swamped trying to finish up your Christmas shopping and have no spare minute of your own time left to find the perfect dress for you Holiday party, I've done your shopping for you!
AND, since I know you love a good bargain and great steal like me, I've found the best dresses for you buck!!

~ The Formal Affair ~

The Celebrity, the GORGEOUS: Victoria Silvstedt

Victoria looks amazing and Holiday party ready in this long red gown with beautiful rhinestone halter detail. Not too dressy, just classy with a touch of sparkle! What girl doesn't love some sparkle?! Victoria's dress costs upward of $1,200. BUT, I have great news:

Here is your look for less: 

This sexy and gorgeous alternative is only $29.85 !!! That's right, less than thirty dollars!!! 

~ The Just The Right Amount Of Sexy ~

I mean seriously, who doesn't want to look like a Victoria's Secret Angel?! Chanel Iman looks drop dead gorgeous in the sexy red deep v neck mini dress. Perfect for the holidays, and also perfect for showing off your amazing body! Chanel's dress is around $2,500. OUCH!!! 
Get her look for less below!!
This insanely similar gorgeous red mini dress is only $37.85 !!!

Now girls, you have NO excuses to not have the perfect dress for your holiday or Christmas party! Order soon for quick delivery! And most of all, HAPPY SHOPPING!!! Buy yourself something beautiful, you deserve it!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment