Saturday, December 1, 2012

What To Wear On NYE




Ok girls, NYE is one night I look forward to alllll year long! I know many of you are like me and start planning for this night weeks in advance like you are going to prom again or something! :) You've already daydreamed about where you are going to be, what you will be wearing, and how cute you will look dancing when your crush or boyfriend walks in and you can feel the NYE kiss coming on! I get goosebumps thinking about it! You know one thing, and that is you have to look PERFECT for that kiss! 

I promise you that my sexy online store will have that perfect NYE dress for your perfect NYE kiss! What's great about fashion right now is there are so many cute and sexy mini dress styles to choose from! There is no one style that everyone has to wear and the great thing about this is, with so many sexy dresses to choose from I can almost guarantee you will be the only one in that perfect NYE dress at your NYE party this year! Like I've said before, picking your sexy mini dress can be overwhelming. SO, I've narrowed down the search for you, have picked my favorites and tell you why I think they will be the perfect NYE dress for you!


Dress Number One ~ Rose Gold

 

I don't know about you girls, but I cannot get enough of rose gold!!! It's perfect in every way! It's a unique metallic that isn't your typical silver or gold, and it has that touch of sexy girlishness we all love! This exact dress is actually what I have decided on as my NYE dress this year! The fit of this rose gold NYE dress is amazing. If you are looking to show off your shoulders you've worked so hard on this year and your amazing cleavage (I mean come on, we all love to show off sometimes) then this is your NYE dress for sure! The rhinestone accents on the halter strap add the bling and sparkle I always look for in a NYE dress and the ruching at the bottom of the v-neck is sexy while also helping to hide any imperfections from maybe eating too much for the holidays ;) !! This is by far one of my favorite sexy mini dresses I have ever owned! It's in stock and ready to ship from our site, and it comes lots of colors!


Dress Number Two ~ All Over Sequins

 

Let's be honest, you can't go wrong with sequins! They are a girls best friend, when it comes to dresses that is, not rings ;) ! I've spent many nights on Google seach, scouring the internet for all sequin NYE dresses that weren't $500! After searching forever, I finally found some amazing sequin dresses at great prices, and these dresses are VERY high quality! I love them! I offer the entire line on my website, they have so many sequin dresses to choose from, but I've chose this one as the perfect sequin NYE dress! I love it because for one, I am a HUGE fan of ruching, and this dress ruches up both sides. Whoever thought of ruching and started the trend I swear is a genius! I also chose this sexy sequin mini dress as the perfect NYE dress because it's black and silver. The silver will make you sparkle and shine on the dance floor and the black is, as always, incredibly slimming! One other thing I love about this NYE dress is the straps are just wide enough that you can wear a bra with this dress! I hate not buying a dress because I'm worried about what bra to wear with it and if it's going to be falling down all night.  You don't want to be worrying about an uncomfortable bra when you have a NYE kiss to worry about! :)

Well gorgeous, I hope your NYE is perfect, and I hope you find your perfect NYE dress! Don't forget to check out our site to find that NYE dress to wear to ring in 2013! I know you will WOW your crush and get that NYE kiss you've always dreamt of!





No comments:

Post a Comment