Saturday, December 29, 2012

Outfit Of The Night


I got my New Year's Eve dress in the mail and I am SO excited to wear it out!!! I mentioned it in an earlier post and it came exactly how the picture portrays it! I ordered a size small and am 5'3" and about 115 pounds. If you are taller I would recommend going up a size just for length. The dress is really stretchy so even if you went up a size it would still hug your body nicely! I went with the rose gold color, but this dress comes in so many gorgeous colors! All of them are metallic colors so they reflect the light really nice! I've learned a few tricks as I've gotten older and experimented more that I want to share with you. Have you ever wondered how some girls just seem to glow in pictures. It almost looks like they uploaded the picture to photoshop and airbrushed just themselves. I was always so jealous cause I didn't know how they always got so lucky and looked so amazing in pictures! Well here is a little secret, metallic material and shiny material, or any kind of sequins reflect the light shining on your face, and when it does this it literally makes you glow! Another pointer for looking great in your pictures, have the light source face your face instead of having the light be behind you, have it in front of you aiming towards you. It totally works!!!  So here is my outfit of the night, also my New Year's Eve mini dress!!! :

 I am wearing an Espiral brand mini dress in rose gold! It has a halter style neck and a deep v neckline! The halter straps have sparkly stone link details that add that shine I told you is great for pictures! The dress has ruching at the bodice for a more flattering look and the ruching is also in the back! I paried it with a gold and cream sparkly stone bracelet and my favorite pair of gold sparkly high heels! Gold is one of my new favorite colors, and metallics are a must this holiday and winter season!! I chose not to wear a necklace because I love the simple yet totally sexy look for a deep v neck!!

I hope everyone has an amazing New Year's Eve and 2013!!!! Stay tuned next Thursday for another EDC post!


No comments:

Post a Comment