Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What To Wear To A Rave




Hey guys, meet my twin!! LOL just kidding! I had a TON of fun putting this post together! If you have ever wondered what to wear to a rave, wonder no more! I have put together 3 outfits, and accessorized them for you.  I consider all 3 outfits to be different levels of "rave-y" I guess you could say. Before I went to my first rave, I heard stories about what people wear and things like that, but I am pretty shy and kind of conservative so until I had seen it with my own eyes there was NO way I was going to wear anything wild and fun to my first rave! So I thew on some white denim shorts and a bright green t-shirt, and I must say once I got there I was pretty bummed I wasn't more dressed up. So, whether you are trying to decide what to wear to your first rave, or picking an outfit for 100th rave, I hope you find this post helpful!

All 3 of these outfits are things that I would wear to a rave, but the 3rd outfit is my favorite 
and more my style!

I have also linked all of the outfits and accessories and put where to find them for you, 
just click the link of course :)


Outfit Number One ~ The All Out Raver Chick

 ^^^ The picture above is the outfit I'm referring to ^^^  My theme in life is: LOOK SEXY!! Not trashy, but classy right girls :) To me, this is a very "rave-y" outfit, but it's also totally sexy! I've picked the Confetti Fur Rave Outfit, and I love the soft neon fur on the triangle cups of the top and also on the sides of the rave panties. Now, this rave outfit is totally hot without a sexy tutu, but sexy tutu's SCREAM rave! And I think this Pink Tutu makes the rave outfit really pop! What else that's awesome about the Confetti Fur Rave Outfit is that you can get matching Confetti Fur Leg Warmers! What's great is the fur isn't over-bearing since there is just a pop of it on the panties. As always, your rave outfit is not complete with out fishnet thigh highs. These Neon Green Fishnet Thigh Highs match the neon green in the fur perfectly! Fishnet Gloves are also veryyy popular and trendy to wear to raves, so I always add them. I think they are sexy and cute! If you are bold, wild and fun this is what to wear to a rave! 

Outfit Number Two ~ The Conservative Rave Girl


So you know you definitely want to dress up for your rave, but you aren't sure if you are into the fluffies and the leg warmers, than this is the rave outfit for you! Neon's are huge in the rave scene. Whatever you choose to wear to a rave, make sure it's bright and neon! This sexy Pink All Over Sequin Rave Outfit is one of my favorites! First of all, you can't go wrong with hot pink! Second, I LOVE sequins. I especially love how sequins glitter under bright lights in the dark, you will literally sparkle at a rave in this outfit. The booty shorts make any butt look hot, and I love the criss-cross details on the sides. You can't go to a rave without your fishnet thigh highs. White ones look amazing in black light, and these White Fence Net Thigh Highs have a wider diamond fishnet look, which is totally sexy! I of course have on some Fishnet Gloves that also look amazing under black light! And last but not least, I have shown this outfit with and without a sexy tutu. I think pink and blue look AMAZING together! And if you want to jazz up your rave outfit a bit, then I promise you can't go wrong by adding this sexy Blue Tutu. (just a little note, any tutu color would look awesome here, choose orange or neon green to really stand out!) If you don't want to go "all-out", this is what to wear to a rave!

Last But Not Least ~ The Sex Kitten




If I was going to a rave, this is what I would wear. Like I mentioned before, I LOVE love love, sequins! Raves are your one chance to break all the rules, have fun and be yourself! I definitely wouldn't just wear this outfit "out", but it's so fun, girly and sexy, and perfect for a rave! The All Over Sequin Bra Top comes in many colors, I went with silver because it reflects so many colors under the light! This sequin top zips in the front and has a halter neck tie. Because it has a wide band around the chest it acts like a bra and gives you that extra oomph a bra would give you! (amazing right!) I paired it with this sexy All Over Sequin Two Toned Mini Skirt.  The sequin mini skirt also comes in lots of colors (I got it in fuchsia and turquoise, I couldn't help myself!) but I went with the Fuchsia and Silver one to accent and match the sequin silver bra top. I think fluffies are super cool, but for this look I went with a regular leg warmers. These Black Diamond Leg Warmers have rhinestone diamond accents at the top to add that extra sparkle! If you are going for all out sex kitten, this is what to wear to a rave! 

Whatever you choose to wear, have fun with it! I promise everyone will love your rave outfit and you will of course look fabulous! I hope my ideas are helpful to you as well! Have fun and party safe loves!!




2 comments:

  1. How are any of these conservative or not all out?? There really cute outfits :) But I was looking for something that I wouldn't feel way too exposed in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all pretty extreme - I was going for very rave-ish looks, just different styles of that. But to not feel so exposed I recommend some bright neon tops and cut off jean shorts! Shorts with suspenders are also a great choice for a rave. This link is one of my ALL time favorite shirts, in a bright neon green - perfect for a rave : http://www.mysexyboutique.com/Neon_Green_Off_The_Shoulder_Top_Trendy_Clothing_p/1mf-65-kt3271.htm
      These are so super cute, stretchy and comfy shorts you may like:
      http://www.mysexyboutique.com/Black_Suspender_Shorts_Trendy_Clothing_p/snm-wp6290.htm
      Another option for bottoms are these leggings. I think they would look AWESOME with the green top:
      http://www.mysexyboutique.com/Mesh_Insert_Leggings_Trendy_Clothing_p/kt-bp3993.htm

      I hope these ideas help give you some ideas for what to wear to a rave! Make sure whatever you choose, it is something you will feel comfortable in :) You can't go wrong with neon colors though, thats why I think the shirt would be perfect for you!! xoxo

      Delete