Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Club Clothing for Under $75.00 !!!



Sometimes, you just need to branch away from the typical mini dress when you're getting ready for a night out! Don't get me wrong, I basically live in mini dresses, I love them and think they are amazing, but some nights you may feel like trying something new or maybe where you are going doesn't really call for mini dress attire. 

 I'm the girl who sees a new trend and reallyyyy wants to try it, but then tells myself, "I couldn't pull that off", or, "that kind of skirt just doesn't look good on me..." If you are that girl too, I'm here to tell you that you CAN pull that off and that skirt DOES look good on you! It may be a style you are not used to, but trust me it's popular for a reason. Cause it's HOT!!! 

So, I've put together some outfits featuring the latest trends and must have accessories! I would wear ALL of these outfits out to a club, on a first date, or to go grab a drink with some friends. These are those outfits that once you get all dolled up and ready to go, that you have to go somewhere where a lot of people are going to see you because trust me, you are going to look sexy!!

~ The High Waisted Skirt & Crop Top ~
 The Entire Look: $72.55

This is one trend I swore I would never wear. Well, that swear didn't last long! High waisted skirts are totally sexy and can we worn SO many ways!!! You can be matchy-matchy like in the picture, or choose a statement high waisted skirt and a plain crop top. This High Waisted Sequin Skirt is one of my favorites skirts for many reasons! One, it's made of sequins!!! Any kind of sparkle and glitz is amazing, a girl can't go wrong with some shine! Two, it's stretchy!!! I love how comfortable it is without sacrificing it's sexiness.  It doesn't pinch you anywhere you may not want it to, but at the same time this high waisted sequin skirt stays up! No falling down or readjusting! Crop tops are the go to club top to wear with this high waisted sequin skirt. They show just enough skin and the two paired together accentuate the thinnest part of your body: that sexy waist of yours! This All Over Sequin Crop Top comes in many colors and patterns, so you can match it to your skirt or pick a solid color so your high waisted skirt can be more of a statement piece!

~ The High Waisted Shorts and Sexy Club Top ~
 The Entire Look: $60.25

This look is very similar to the look above, but it is a little bit more conservative if you aren't quite ready to show your waist. These High Waisted Sequin Shorts have all the benefits of the high waisted sequin skirt above. They are covered in sequins, come in many colors and patterns, are stretchy and comfortable, and feature a high waist. These high waisted shorts go perfectly with this sexy Cowl Neck Club Top. This club top is long enough to tuck comfortably into the high waisted shorts, but short enough that it doesn't bunch up when you want to tuck it in. It has a deep cowl neck so you can show off some extra skin in all the right places :) 

~ The Sequin Bodysuit ~
The Entire Look: $31.75 + Your Favorite Skinnys

 

 I LOVE this sexy All Over Sequin Bodysuit! Something I've learned from shopping online is that you have to focus on just the item you are looking at. Forget her boa, her red gloves and the fact that she is only wear a bodysuit and picture it with items in your own closet! Once I learned how to do this I became a much better online shopper! With this sexy sequin romper I can picture it on and I can picture what I would wear it with and where I would wear it! Not surprisingly, I've picked something made of all over sequins! I'm telling you girls, sequins are a great thing! This clubwear romper would be absolutely PERFECT paired with your favorite pair of skinny jeans and a sexy pair of black high heels! The great thing is, this clubwear romper would look good with many washes of skinny jeans. My first thought is a darker wash, but lighter wash jeans would look great. I also think a darker wash pair of skinny jeans with a few sexy holes or rips would look amazing paired with this sequin bodysuit.

I hope that these ideas help you branch out for your LBD and try out some new, sexy and fun trends! The great thing is you can get all of these outfits for under $75.00 and you can wear them SO many ways! Once you find those few staple pieces for your closet your options are endless! 

Happy shopping ladies and as always, I know no matter what you decide to step out in, you will look fabulous!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment